Friday, January 9, 2009

New Year New Beginnings



I had such grand plans of beginning my new moleskine journal on January 1st and even had a list of things to enter. But New Year's eve I woke during the night really ill. (No not the product of too much celebrating) The first three days are a bit of a blur and probably nothing I want to remember vividly anyway,


So I ended up "One Sick Puppy" and that became my first journal entry. It is not complete because I still want to ink it in and to add some color.


I was surprised at how enjoyable it was a new entry in a new year. It doesn't exactly show the best side of my artistic talents but not everything has to be perfect.


I will rescan when I get the color in.


Hope your new year began better than mine, All's well that ends well.

S.

1 comment: