Monday, August 2, 2010

Refreshing my blog and my soul

It has been a long time since I have come to my blog. Like many of you, life has gotten in my way and I let many things go to the back burner of my priority list.
But I feel strongly that it is once again time for me to pull some of these things off the back back burner
One of those things is doing art work. I have decided to do that by taking an online art class called, The Artful Journaling class. The instructor, Laure, is encouraging us to put away perfection and to embrace mistakes as stepping stones to growth.
I think this is a good concept and I am looking forward to taking part. I am going to have fun and embrace the assignments and the time I spend on them.
I plan to post some of my work here. I want to share my "creative me" here.
See you again soon.
Sallyann

No comments:

Post a Comment