Thursday, November 20, 2008

Fragments part 2

I have had a new product called "Flower Soft"
for a while. I am not sure what they are made of but they are like tiny little spurred flowers. They come in a variety of colors. I wanted to do something with them for some time.
Then Martha Stewart came out with this little pickett fence punch and my mind went into a whirl again.
So the flowers and the little bushes in front of the fence are the new Flower Soft.
The fence is the MS punch. The little blue birds are a rubber stamp.
I used the cuttlebug to cut out the oval with a spellbinders nestabilities.

I made a total of 8 cards and some went out in the morning mail. What a good feeling that is.


I realize the Flower Soft has a lot of possibilities and they are whirling around on my head but I am not giving in to the tempation. I have written the ideas down and now want to move on to finishing another of the UFO's that I set aside. BUT FIRST I am going to put away all the supplies from this project.

I realize that there are many variables that have contributed to my feelings of being fragmented.
I know you have heard the phrase "Too Much Information". Well in a way I think that is part of my problem. I do have so many wonderful ideas ( many come from all the artists I have met on the groups via the web) and I also have access to all the latest supplies.
But there are still only 24 hours in the day and only one me. :O)
More to come.
S

No comments:

Post a Comment